GPS Tracking For Pest Control Fleets
Force Fleet Tracking makes managing your company vehicles simple & affordable.
Track your entire fleet, in real-time
Whether you’re trying to improve customer service, keep your employees accounted for, or provide proof of service notifications, real-time GPS tracking can help streamline operations and reduce operational costs for your company trucks.See Pricing
I’d recommend Force Fleet Tracking to any business in the home service industry, or any business that has drivers who go out and do jobs. I like knowing where my guys are, what they’re doing, and how fast they can get to someone.
American Pest Control
10 Employees, 6 Vehicles
Live GPS Tracking
Track vehicle location in real-time
Your technicians rely on your vehicles to get their job done. Knowing where your fleet and crews are at all times can help you improve efficiency, provide better service, and grow your pest control business.
- See your entire fleet on an easy-to-read map
- Track arrival and departure time, so you can provide notifications to your customers
- Location refreshes every 10 seconds or less
- Accessible from any computer, smartphone, or tablet
Vehicle Health & Maintenance
Reduce repair costs with preventative maintenance notifications
When one of your pest control trucks is broken down, you’re losing money. Mojio helps you monitor each vehicle’s maintenance status, so you can prevent mechanical issues and breakdowns.
- Monitor the mechanical condition including engine codes, battery status, fuel, manufacturer’s recalls, and more
- Organize all your vehicle maintenance in one place so it never gets forgotten
- Get preventative maintenance alerts when certain parts are due to be replaced
Driver & Vehicle Safety
Keep your team safe, and reduce operating costs
Force Fleet Tracking helps you keep track of your crew and monitor their safety. Force also helps you avoid unnecessary costs like speeding tickets and excessive fuel consumption from aggressive driving.
- Get detailed driving scores for every driver and every trip, and pinpoint dangerous driving events
- Create driver safety reports so you can reward your safest drivers and coach those who need it
- Get smartphone alerts if any vehicle is bumped, towed or stolen
Frequently Asked Questions
How can GPS tracking benefit my pest control company?
GPS tracking can benefit your pest control company by reducing operating costs (including fuel costs), improve accountability on your team, and ensuring your vehicles are safe to drive.
Top 5 benefits of GPS fleet tracking for pest control companies include:
- Real-time GPS location of your vehicles
- Allows you to set up geofences and get alerted when your crew arrives on-site
- Reduce fuel costs by tracking vehicle idling and driving habits
- Live tracking links allow your customer to track when the technician is en route to their home or job site
- Sends disturbance alerts to owners when vehicles have been bumped, broken into, or disturbed while on-site at job